Terms & Conditions

Registration Cancellation Condition & Policy

Delegate may cancel its registration in accordance with this Condition. All cancellations must be sent in writing to info@adams.asia and must be received:


• Up to 45 days before the first day of the relevant Event to receive a refund of 80% of the Event fee (the remaining 20% of those fees being retained as a processing fee); or
• Less than 45 days and up to 30 days before the first day of the relevant Event to receive a refund of 50% of the
Event fees (the remaining 50% of those fees being retained by way of a processing and cancellation fee).


Organiser regrets that cancellations cannot be accepted less than 30 days before the first day of relevant Event.
No refunds or other credits will be given in respect of attempted cancellations received after this date and the full amount of delegate’s fees shall remain payable. Delegate acknowledges that the refund set out above (as
applicable) in accordance with this Condition is the sole remedy in respect of any cancellation of delegate’s registration and all other liability is expressly excluded. Without limitation, Organiser regrets that refunds
cannot be granted on the grounds of unsuccessful country visa applications.


Privacy Policy Of Asia Dermatology And Aesthetic Medicine Summit, Referred To As ‘ADAMS’

ADAMS may collect and use information for the purpose of providing and offering promotional material and may
provide the information to any third party who helps ADAMS provide the services to you. All personal details will be consent for the promotion of future ADAMS events and products. ADAMS has the right to change this policy at any time. We will announce any changes on this page. This policy is not a contact, nor does it suggest any obligation on our part with another party.